Skip to content
Have fun, Stay safe!
- Please remove your shoes and wear socks.
- Please remove jewellery and badges, spectacles must only be worn if they have shatterproof lenses.
- Children must be supervised by an accompanying adult over the age of 16 at all times.
- In order to help us keep Lucky’s safe and clean please inform us of any accidents, spills or damage.
- Always be kind, respectful and aware of smaller children.
- No swearing, name calling, kicking, kitting, biting or spitting.
- Please report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff – do not intervein yourself.
- Please do not take food, drink, sweets or chewing gum in the play area.
- Do not climb the netted walls of the play structure.
- ALWAYS ask for help if you need it.